Thank you for considering a donation to Mission Waco/Mission World! Your gift helps give hope and good news to those who are struggling in poverty. Mission Waco, Mission World, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on charitable contributions to sustain its ministry. Here are some ways you can help.
• Become a monthly donor. For $35, $50, $100 or more a month you can be a part of our core donors who help sustain our ministry throughout the year. For your convenience we offer automatic monthly drafts from your checking account or credit card. You can change or suspend your giving at any time. Contact Kristin Mercer to find out more or call 254-753-4900.
• Donate online with a check or credit card.
• Donate to our Endowment Fund made available through the Waco Foundation at 900 Austin Avenue, Suite 1000, Waco, TX 76701-1949.
• Transfer gifts of stocks or bonds by contacting Bruce Brown, Finance Director, or call our main office 254-753-4900.
• Donate by sending a check or money order by mail or in person to: Mission Waco/Mission World, 1315 N. 15th Street, Waco, TX 76707
Any questions? Call 1-254-753-4900 and ask for Kristin.
Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS regarding tax deductions for charitable contributions. Per IRS guidelines on Charitable Contributions, Publication #526, (A.) contributions that cannot be deducted include a contribution to a specific individual, (B.) the part of a contribution from which YOU receive or expect a benefit, and (C.) several additional types listed in the publication. Here are a few examples: A. If you are contributing for the expenses of a person that is going on a mission trip, or helping interns reach their fundraising goals for the Intern Program, your donation can be tax-deductible only if you do not write the person’s name on the check. You may attach a note requesting that the contribution be used to support the person’s trip or the intern’s fundraising goal. If for some reason the person cannot go on the trip, due to IRS guidelines the Mission Waco/Mission World board of directors will determine subsequent use of your contribution. Donations are NOT refundable. B. If you are going on a mission exposure trip yourself, the fees you pay yourself may be tax-deductible depending on the nature of the trip. Please check with us for details at email@example.com.
If you choose to give to Mission Waco/Mission World for year 2016 tax purposes: