Centered around the biblical mandate to care for our fellow man, My Brother’s Keeper is a chronic emergency homeless shelter available to those with an urgent housing need on an application basis.
- Located at 1217 Mary St. behind Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore.
- Applications for the shelter are taken at the Meyer Center ([email protected]).
- Once an application is on file applicants must request a bed on a daily basis at the Meyer Center.
- This is meant to be a temporary place to stay while you locate affordable housing.
- Chapel services are Monday through Friday from 7:00-7:45 p.m.
- If you'd like to help lead a Chapel service visit our Volunteers page to register with CERVIS.