Transitional Housing

Transitional Housing

April 22, 2021

The journey out of both homelessness and addiction is difficult, but you don’t have to go at it alone.

The Gorman House offers Christian-based housing for men and women coming out of the Extended Stay Program at My Brother’s Keeper. Applicants must be referred by Meyer Center staff.

Lighthouse 512 Recovery House offers Christian-based living for men that have completed treatment and are trying to re-integrate into mainstream society.

Contact Carlton Willis, Associate Executive Director at [email protected] or 254-753-4900, EXT. 202.