Youth Trip

Youth Trip

April 22, 2021

An Out of This State Experience

Each summer, our youth have the opportunity to travel out of state. We believe one of the best learning opportunities for our youth is to travel and experience different parts of the United States. They have traveled to Washington DC, San Diego and Boston.  

The youth are personally responsible for 40% of the cost of their trip. They do this through their jobs, bake sales, car washes, raffles, mowing lawns and other creative money-earning outlets. Mission Waco helps cover the other 60% of their trip and the cost of chaperones. 

If you are interested in helping support our youth and their summer trip, please contact McKenzie Lacy.